Description: Sold Off Market!!
2 Gibson Street is one of Buderim's prized positions on top, level and perfect for those who love to walk to the Village and enjoy being a part of the thriving community. Conveniently located just a few minutes' walk from the shops, cafes, restaurants and Buderim Mountain State School
This hidden gem has been well maintained and cherished by the owners for 15 years and is now ready for sale.
• Solid low set brick home offering 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 3 separate living areas
• Reverse cycle Split air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
• Recently freshly painted.
• Spacious formal dining and lounge which includes plantation shutters
• Renovated kitchen that features stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, large pantry and loads of storage space
• Well-appointed main bedroom with a walk through robe, plantation shutters and tasteful ensuite
• Set on a flat 761 sqm corner block with a beautifully manicured mature gardens
• Side access perfect for the trailer or tinny or the caravan.
• Well established hedges offer peace and privacy
• Perfectly presented front patio great for relaxing
This charming and beautifully kept home is ideal for someone looking to move straight in. The new owner will be perfectly positioned in a quiet, family friendly and well sought after Buderim location.