Description: Enjoying a wonderful high-side position on a large 556.4 sqm north facing block, here is a sun-filled home in a fabulous street that presents ideally for new home buyers who desire lifestyle flexibility. Set over an expansive internal footprint inclusive of a separate lounge room and lovely rear set family room, the home delivers ample living space with room for growth. Inclusive of ceiling fans in all bedrooms, a spacious eat-in kitchen, an additional sunroom at the rear, internal access from the lock-up garage, a bonus internal work shop or study, plus off-street parking for two additional cars, its all ready for immediate living or consider expansion and modernisation to suit your own personal needs. 300 metres to bus transport, 400 metres to the local park with easy access to Pendle Hill shopping and train station while also being in the catchment of Girraween Selective School.
* 3 bedroom single level brick veneer home
* 2 bathrooms with 3 toilets
* Separate lounge and family rooms with ducted air-conditioning
* High-side 556.4 sqm north-facing property
* Walk to Girraween High School and transport
* Council: $408pq | Water: $144.11pq
* Investors note: Potential rental return $500-$530 per week
DISCLAIMER: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.