Search over $631,563,158,052 worth of Australian Real Estate for sale.
Real Estate Australia
SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME!
Click here to see the floorplans
Opening on: Saturday 19/06 3:00 pm - 3:30pm
Property Location: 7 Budapest Street Rooty Hill - - NSW
Listing Id: 13347241
Size: 635 Square Mtr Approx
Description: Tucked away in a quiet street, this home is perfect for the growing family. In the heart of the ever-popular Rooty Hill, this wonderful home is surrounded by a number of quality local schools, expansive local shopping centres, a great reliable bus service and quality local hospitals allowing great convenience for you and your family. This modern home offers 4 spacious bedrooms and a number of quality living areas and a gorgeous, recently renovated kitchen that any chef would die for! The home also features the comfort of ducted air conditioning throughout. It is sure to impress any buyer and won't last long in such a high demand area. Be sure to contact our office for more information and to book an inspection. You don't want to miss out on this one!
- The kitchen is located at the heart of the home, and is stunningly renovated. Showcasing an enormous 3 metre island bench with modern stone waterfall bench tops, gas cooking and stylish Andy Warhol tiled splashback
- Versatile living areas, including a private lounge to the front of the home plus an additional family/living and dining areas off the kitchen. This seamlessly opens out to the outdoor entertaining area, perfect for a nice cup of coffee or a weekend BBQ
- Four Generous bedrooms. The spacious, main bedroom with a mirrored built-in wardrobe and en-suite. Two of the other three rooms showcase built-in wardrobes
- The 3-way main bathroom is perfect for a growing family offering versatility for those busy mornings
- Large double garage plus the additional double carport allowing for plenty of off-street parking
- Ducted air conditioning throughout the home.
- Proudly positioned on a 635m2 corner block with ample yard space and areas for entertaining. Perfect for growing kids or family pets
Council rate: $394.00 approx. per quarter
Water rate: $145.71 approx. per quarter
**TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY, PLEASE CLICK THE 'EMAIL AGENT' OR 'BOOK INSPECTION' BUTTON AND SUBMIT YOUR ENQUIRY
WE WILL RESPOND WITH AVAILABLE INSPECTION TIMES. PLEASE ENSURE YOU REGISTER TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY**
"We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations."
SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME!
Contact Starr Partners Penrith Today!!! Contact
0421 384 809
0417 489 890
Property ID:13347241Send this property to friend
Click here to format this page for printing
We assume no responsibility for the accuracy of information contained on this website,
interested parties must make their own enquiries with this agency!