Description: With great potential to improve or update, this highset home would be ideal for just about anyone!!!! Well-positioned on a 405sqm. block, this home offers good living space and a private backyard which is a blank canvas - ready for the enthusiastic owner. Close proximity to the Oxley train station and Rocks Riverside Parklands are just some of the reasons why this little pocket at Seventeen Mile Rocks is ever so popular.
- Separate Laundry
- Separate bathroom
- A family room which could also be used as a home office.
- Access to the covered and tiled outdoor area and backyard – perfect for entertaining family and friends
- Double carport
- Open plan living with timber floors and air conditioning, leading out to a covered deck
- Study nook
- A well-appointed kitchen with storage cupboards and a dishwasher
- 3 bedrooms all with built-ins
- A separate bathroom
Fully fenced and secure, the backyard is ideal for children and pets, and offers plenty of scope for landscaping.
This home is situated in the popular Centenary suburbs, which has so much to offer, yet is only 12km from the CBD of Brisbane. Picturesque with the Brisbane River and many parks, it's a great place to live. The Centenary Suburbs has many quality day care centres, primary schools and high schools to choose from. Enjoy the relaxing lifestyle of parks, playgrounds, bikeways, Golf clubs, sporting clubs, and our boat ramp park. Shopping and eating out is so convenient with many to choose from. There is a choice of public transport, and easy access to Legacy Way, Western Freeway and Ipswich Motorway.
For any enquiries please call Leela Mendis on 0410 332 127 or one of the Sales Team on 3376 8000.